Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Oil Painting Gifted to Me.

Aum Sai Ram.

I Received this Special Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Oil Painting as a Gift from my Niece, Mrs. Divya Karunakaram on the Occasion of my Birthday. Being an Artist herself, she wanted to make this Birthday of Mine Special & Planned to Paint a Portrait of Sri Sai Baba.

She discussed the Pattern & under the Guidance of her Painting Master, her Mother & Father, she started preparing the Sketch of Sri Sai Baba to be Painted.

She worked hard for a Period of 28 days to finally complete this wonderful 12" X 18" Oil Painting of Sri Sai Baba. The Painting has been done on a Hard Canvas. Around 25 Coats of Oil Paints were used to Complete this Painting & the Painting is so fresh that it is Yet to Dry Completely.

Though i could not be in time for my Birthday to Receive the Gift, Personally. The Painting was Framed & Packed safely at my Sister's Home & during my Visit to my Sister's Home in May 2013, I received the Painting finally on 23rd May 2013, Exactly a Month after my Birthday.

Due to Busy Schedule even after arriving home, i couldn't take a Snap of mine with Baba's Potrait & post the same here.

I managed to take snaps recently & i'm publishing the same to one & all Sai Devotees reading Sai Photo Blog. I Hope Sai Devotees will like the Oil Painting of Sri Sai Baba.






Courtesy:
Article & Photo's: Raghav N

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter